Another n00b, advice setting up zgemma h5.2tc

KashB

Hi guys,

I'm a little late to the party but after having a terrible experience with a cheap IPTV box and a provider that disappeared when I encountered problems, I started browsing techkings and since I already have VM broadband, I thought I'd give the VM route a try.

I've ordered a Zgemma H5.2TC box and it's due to be delivered today.

I've read the set up guides here for the H2.H box by user ''ste'' and think I have everything I need. I have a good quality splitter, a couple of branded USB sticks, some coax cables, F connecters and adapters and an ethernet cable.

Does anyone have any experience using Wooshbuild infinity with an H5.2TC box? I've seen the guide to flashing it here and it seems a little bit different to previous builds.

There seems to be some consensus and some dispute as to whether an N line is perhaps more reliable than a C line? What would you guys recommend?

And finally, is the process for adding a vm line to the box different on wooshbuild infinity?

Thanks for your patience,

Kash.

The H52TC is a popular box and lots and lots of people have confirmed Infinity is working on that box, to many to actually count.

To add your line there is a simple USB Cam importer plugin (found in WB Config). Simply put your line on a usb stick, insert into the front of the box and then open USB Cam Importer. It will guide you through the rest and copy your line and start the cam. CCcam, mgcam or oscam, it does all three.

Just follow the guide for whoosh build infinity and you will be up and running in no time
Just come back here to trouble shoot if you run into any problems
It's a great image and very easy to do.
Make sure you know your network ID for your virgin area

The H52TC is a popular box and lots and lots of people have confirmed Infinity is working on that box, to many to actually count.

To add your line there is a simple USB Cam importer plugin (found in WB Config). Simply put your line on a usb stick, insert into the front of the box and then open USB Cam Importer. It will guide you through the rest and copy your line and start the cam. CCcam, mgcam or oscam, it does all three.

Thanks Wooshman!

Just follow the guide for whoosh build infinity and you will be up and running in no time
Just come back here to trouble shoot if you run into any problems
It's a great image and very easy to do.
Make sure you know your network ID for your virgin area

Thanks Caveman, appreciate it.

Hi Guys,

Just a quick thanks. Got wooshbuild infinity installed much easier than I had anticipated. Currently running a test line, all seems to be good. Only issues is a very sparse EPG which I'll have to read up on.

Many thanks

KashB

Back