Another won't boot senario Zgemma S2

I have a 256M stick that has never failed to flash a box yet,
have you properly deep formatted them and used the CORRECT IMAGE
I followed the instructions on here got HDDguru and did lowlevel format etc then Fat32. Then got download openatv 6.1 and tried various other images same result.

What exactly have you put on the usb stick?

You should have a folder called zgemma and then inside that another folder called sh1 or something and that should contain the files.

let us know how you get on. It is always good to hear if the problem has been solved
First a big thank you to everyone for your help the box flashed and is working. Yours truly a.k.a Dimwit thanks to grog68 and steptoe was able to get a brick into a box that worked. Now a few days on after finally getting Whooshbuild to install (a faulty usb being the case) am in the process of trying to get an CWS/N:line to run. Still waiting for success on that one but I'm hopeful if not stupid that I can do it.

But again a big thanks to all concerned.

CWS line goes into newcamd.list
C or N lines go into CCcam.cfg
you can edit either of these files and paste your line into them by using filezilla
both files are in usr/keys folder

If your using wooshbuild you can put your line onto a USB stick pop it in front USB port and then go to plugins and use cccam importer to import your line to the box or as @pabloescaban has stated you can do it that way

Eureka!!!! After reloading the line in Filezilla for the upteenth time the thing kicked in. So to all who helped this poor soul THANK YOU!
It only took about 3 days. Mine you a well trained Chimp would have done it quicker. But this site has come up once again trumps.
Now I am going to lay down in a dark room for a few hours. IPTV next? :)

Last edited:
Back