Another zgemma h.2s question

Frank s

Hi forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere but can't seem to find it, I want to buy another zgemma h.2s box for the father in law now he has sky already installed but he only has the single feed into the back of the box from the dish would the zgemma h.2s still work off the single feed and would it still record the channel that his being viewed I hope you understand what I mean

thanks

yes he could as long as you set tuner B to "not configured" the two tuners work independently, you could always be nice & replace the feed from the LNB with a twin cable to gain full use of the box not to mention brownie points

Yes it will work of one feed, but as you say it will only record the channel being viewed.

you could always run another cable from the LNB to provide the box with that second feed so you get the record one and view another back.

Thanks for the quick replies ill give it a go and see what happens off the single feed from the dish if I need to run a twin cable from it I'll give it a go thanks once again

Back