Any ideas or Suggestions ?

telveskid

Hi Everyone,
Can anyone suggest how to get around this problem

I have cross threaded STB cable coupler underneath my Satellite Motor & therefore i can,t screw on a F connector fully Therefore i have used a push on satellite connector and used the other end to the motor to connect the cable from STB.

Set up is currently working,tried to get a replacement nut to reversen the cross thread but to no avail.

Any tips or tricks welcome

REgards

Hi Everyone,
Can anyone suggest how to get around this problem

I have cross threaded STB cable coupler underneath my Satellite Motor & therefore i can,t screw on a F connector fully Therefore i have used a push on satellite connector and used the other end to the motor to connect the cable from STB.

Set up is currently working,tried to get a replacement nut to reversen the cross thread but to no avail.

Any tips or tricks welcome

REgards
Is there not a very slim retaining nut at the base of the motor f connector ? Most have if so remove that to try correct the thread.

A new double adapter has a slim nut on them however the F connector on the cable is not deep enuff to bite on the male attached to the motor

Attachments

• rethread.jpg
    rethread.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2
I think this is the only way what I am using now maybe wrap some locking wire or tiny Jubilee clip to make connection tight

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809_003012_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_003012_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 1
Back