any one got a clue

dougy b

i have just had a zgemma h2 enigma2 given to me I saw it working early on today pluged it in it boots up shows wooshbuild 5 then goes to a black screen tv shows no signal any of you lads heard of this before

As stated wooshbuild 5 is way out of date have you got virmin tv or broadband in your house as the H2 is a cable box it could do with a reflash have you had it up and running have you been able to view channels 1-5 tried a rescan for channels got line details to receive channels other than 1-5

As stated wooshbuild 5 is way out of date have you got virmin tv or broadband in your house as the H2 is a cable box it could do with a reflash have you had it up and running have you been able to view channels 1-5 tried a rescan for channels got line details to receive channels other than 1-5
I cant do anything after it boots it shows wooshbuild 5 then a black screen tv says no signal

after reboot it shows wooshbuild 5 then a black screen so I cant do any of your ideas is there a way of booting the box in factory mode

Last edited by a moderator:
after reboot it shows wooshbuild 5 then a black screen so I cant do any of your ideas is there a way of booting the box in factory mode
Have you got cable tuners connected in back of box is it connected to Internet don't do a factory reset on the box as it could completely brick it

Even if it says no signal you can use the remote to get a menu up on screen so we know hdmi works.
Then its back to the cable tuner feed in correct port?

Even if it says no signal you can use the remote to get a menu up on screen so we know hdmi works.
Then its back to the cable tuner feed in correct port?

yep everything is in the right hole menu wont work or even pressing the green button nowt happens

how can I reflash it if the screen is black that's the problem
Dowload an image for your box like openatv 6.2 willo build vix build groggs image extract the file from the zip file put the zgemma file onto usb stick pop it into rear USB port on box and power on should start to flash was the a line on the box for you to receive premium channels

yes I now I am trying to get it to boot up ,when everything connected turn box on it boots shows wooshbuild 5 on screen then counter on box goes to 99 the screen goes black and that's that I have downloaded a new openatv 2 onto a usb but that does the same if you have any ideas let me knw

yes I now I am trying to get it to boot up ,when everything connected turn box on it boots shows wooshbuild 5 on screen then counter on box goes to 99 the screen goes black and that's that I have downloaded a new openatv 2 onto a usb but that does the same if you have any ideas let me knw
Did you put it in rear USB and just put zgemma file onto it
edit then press white button to power on and hold power button on front of box

hi I have put a fresh opena.tv 6.2 onto a usb but still the same

Did you put it in rear USB and just put zgemma file onto it
yes I formatted it to fat 32 then put openatv on it but still the same I think it might need bining unless you have any other ideas

yes I formatted it to fat 32 then put openatv on it but still the same I think it might need bining unless you have any other ideas
Zgemma boxes don't like certain types of usb stick have you got the right image for your box from air digital on open atv website

Back