Any one help with a real basic guide?

micksfb

Hi Guys.
Can you help an absolute F5 Box newbie? Sorry if I appear dumb but we all have to start somewhere.
Can anyone direct me to a general simple guide as to the F5 boxes that will explain the basics? For instance what are clines - nlines - sea lions etc.
I am happy to read up but so far most of the guide posts expect you to have a basic knowledge which I don't have.
When my basic F5S box (no gifts etc) arrives and I connect it to presumably see FTA channels, where do I start?
So if anyone can direct me to a real beginners guide you would make me a very happy dumbo.
Thanks in advance, Mike

Last edited:
Hi Guys.
Can you help an absolute F5 Box newbie? Sorry if I appear dumb but we all have to start somewhere.
Can anyone direct me to a general simple guide as to the F5 boxes that will explain the basics? For instance what are clines - nlines - sea lions etc.
I am happy to read up but so far most of the guide posts expect you to have a basic knowledge which I don't have.
I have a good knowledge of computers having had one since the days of the Spectrum and BBC etc. I also played with the old OnDigital boxes many years ago.
When my basic F5S box (no gifts etc) arrives and I connect it to presumably see just FTA channels, where do I start?
So if anyone can direct me to a real beginners guide you would make me a very happy dumbo.
Thanks in advance, Mike

Skybox F3 - F5 - F6

Have a read here.

Back