Anybody know best streaming movie box can't get nothing from tsmedia is to slow

After messing around with tsmedia and not getting to run very well I think I am going to invest in a media box?

any ideas what box is best to run alongside cloud box???

cheers

quad core android boxes, they go quite cheap in fleabay, just do a search for quad core android xbmc and pick a cheap one that has lots of sales and a good rating

I do have a Rasperry pi 2 running Xbmc and not much better, well at least it connects? Would android box be better than this ? Cheers

/have you tried having a usb plugged in while trying streams on your ibox? it needs a usb to buffer. also sounds like your problem is the ips's blocking streams. all you need is a vpn (basically bypass any blocks), free ones arent great and you can get a decent paid one for around £30 for 12 months, all streams should work then.

there are a few around, I use purevpn, their speeds are good and I paid in dollars so was the cheapest I found after the exchange rate. hidemyass is another popular one, there are loads, just google for the most popular and see which have offers see which is the cheapest

buy a chromecast , get showbox, cartoon hd & just stream it , or a "dodgy" netflix, films are dated though ;-)

I second chromecast and showbox.. If you want HD you can install sickbeard and Sabnzb on a pc and it automatically grabs shows for you.. Just like a standard skybox or tivo.. You will need a newsgroup account though.. I use plex on my htpc and on my duo2..

Works a treat..

Amiko A3 currently using that. Had it since august and i love it. Full on android box,also a satellite receiver so best of both worlds.
Had it's issues in the first few months because it was a brand new product but they've all been addressed now.

Back