Anyone bought fom the Zgemma official store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavs dad

As the title says, has any one bought from the shop? I've already got Zgemma h2s which I got already set up, my son has seen it and is very impressed. I'm keen to learn about them and set them up. Buying from the shop is it a bare bones, nothing on the box? Or is opentv or similar image on them. I've been looking on the bay and some people are selling them with opentv or vix already on them, or can I take an image from my box and put on another( obviously taking some details off )l

A stock image of atv will be on it
everything is free from that point
it will be here or someone will tell you where to get it
other than your line if your looking one

best & just about the only place to buy one from is TK's official store, those on ebay are the older models, the store has the faster newer models take a look

Judging by order number alone there must be hundreds of people who have ordered from zGemma.co.uk

Yes they're bare bones - but easily set up following one of the sticky topics. Pretty sure you can make a backup & flash it to another box but the exact process varies by image.

Do it yourself - it's satisfying & cheaper and you know exactly what is on the box in case it goes wrong and you're not beholden to Joe Q Random off eBay

yes i have bought a few from official store, very quick delivery, no problems at all

comes with openatv image which is out of date but plenty guides on here to setup your own image and how to back it up or just use a image backup thats already done for you.

As above, Wouldn't buy one from anywhere other than the official store. Great service and communication when needed. Don't forget the discount for forum members.

Follow Woosh's great guide to install his build, its the best build I have used to date.

Bought direct from the store and would highly recommend them. I thought I had a fault and after hours of trying to sort it myself I got in touch with them and their help was superb.

Question asked and answered several times - thread closed

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back