Anyone else lost Vermin channels in last 48hrs?

Anyone else had the problem?
No response yet from my supplier of my N Line
Would have expected other posts on the issue, if it was a server problem
i have tried restarting the cam and have check the line is still loaded, is there anything else i can do?
thanks in advance
Stu
H.2H Dsayers 5.0

what channels have you lost? what netid are you in? more likely to see posts if it's not specific to your server and is a general problem.

i have lost everything that is not FTA. Netid is 41053

in fact we have lost all tv from vermin. we have been getting FTA through the sky cable

Last edited by a moderator:
Working here in 41053 Leeds.

Cover basics as cactikid said do a network test then check if FTV is working if both are fine contact server owner to see if they are having issues.

have you put box into deep standby and then rebooted your router and then turned box back on?

thinking if network test came up all green ticks router and box are not needed,if cam was stopped and restarted and no go.
testline would check to see if other line went down and also check bb for area issues.

Probably a server problem then. My emails to my supplier have been blocked, hope he is not in trouble

If your emails have been blocked then could be your provider has chosen to take your money and run... probably cut you off to then take someone else for a ride.

Unless I’m being cynical?

Hope that’s not the case of what’s hapoened though

Last edited:
I’d your emails have been blocked then could be your provider has chosen to take your money and run... probably cut you off to then take someone else for a ride.

Unless I’m being cynical?

Hope that’s not the case of what’s hapoened though
It's possible but he is a TK Veteran and has been my supplier for 18 months, so i doubt it

you stated you lost ALL channels so no 1-5 then?

if all are gone i would ask if you a paying a vm sub or a hope line?

why not try a test from elsewhere just to see if it's the provider or your equipment? - you can easily put your old line back on afterwards

you stated you lost ALL channels so no 1-5 then?

if all are gone i would ask if you a paying a vm sub or a hope line?
If i disconnect my satellite cable, i get no channels.
"if all are gone i would ask if you a paying a vm sub or a hope line?" i am sorry but i don't know the difference (bit of a novice)

a hope line is using a vm feed that has been in house and not paying for and got cut off.
sat as you say works but thread is dealing with cable issue

Back