1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANYONE GOT THAT VIRTUAL SANTA DVD FOR PROJECTOR

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hullstorage, Nov 8, 2017.

1. hullstorage

hullstorage Member

Hi all,

Anybody got that Virtual Santa DVD by AtmosCheerFX

Cheers Guys

2. wheelo

wheelo Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Thousands have, mainly in US, I imagine! What is it you wish to know?
    Adding a bit more info to your first post would be very helpful - youtube video, description, etc.

I have done some googling myself (slow morning ) and find that most of the videos they sell you for $6-$60 can be downloaded, I used "atmoscheerfx free download" in Google.
    It would seem that you can use any projector, all YOU would have to do is find out what they use for a screen on the window.
    You can, of course, just keep it looping on your TV, or computer, but how lame is that, most of these videos are under 5 minutes so it could get very repetitive.
    The idea seems to be that you put a big (loud) speaker outside your house so those outside can hear the soundtracks (Halloween, Easter, thanksgiving, Christmas, etc) and I can tell you, I would hate to be your neighbour with these 5 minute loops.

The info is all there - if you are willing to spend some time searching.

Was there anything else you wanted to know?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    londonfox likes this.
  3. dinje

dinje Member

I have the ISO if you still want it.

4. brandnewday

brandnewday Member

I would like it! Don't suppose you have any Halloween too?

5. wheelo

They are all on youtube, read my post above.

6. wheelo

Taking off my mod hat and putting on my member hat, this sort of thing bugs the hell out of me.
    You ask for info, you are given it (which i went off and searched for), and asked a couple of questions in return, yet you never reply to your own thread.
    What is the point, i ask myself sometimes.

Cm73, greengoat, smithy3075 and 2 others like this.
  7. wheelo

So, did you sort it all out?

londonfox likes this.
  8. londonfox

londonfox TK Veteran Forum Supporter

This one still playing on your mind wheelo lol

9. wheelo

I'd like to hear if he got sorted after the research I did, or not? I stumbled across this thread again while looking for something else.

londonfox likes this.
  10. londonfox

Well i thank you for your research wheelo, I did not know anything about this untill last night and got them today from as you said utube

11. wheelo

You have a projector? And a screen? What did you use for the screen?

I hope you're not moving next to me for paddys day, with your big assed speakers lol

12. londonfox

Yes i got 2 projector's 1 old 3m one and a newish sony hd one, you can point it at the window but you need a piece of film over the window frame so it reflects, You can download the avi file on line

13. marcoose

marcoose Member

Hi mate still looking for the DVD where did you find it thanks

14. londonfox

You can get it from a torrent site, But because it's old there was not many seeds and could only find in avi file

15. marcoose

marcoose Member

What torrent site did you find it on mate and what did you put in the search to find it thanks

16. londonfox

I use a private torrent site but should be on others, just put virtual santa

17. marcoose

marcoose Member

Just tried a few nothing coming up with virtual Santa what site do you use mate thanks

18. londonfox

The site i used you can't use because it's a invite only private torrent site, You can get them off utube if you got the program on your computer to extract from utube

19. marcoose

marcoose Member

Any chance of a link mate thanks

20. londonfox