anyone have experience with vix4e2

dsayers2014

VIP Member
hi im testing vix4e2 on my h2h but it doesnt have mgcamd in plugins just cccam and for some reason my vm lines wont run on cccam so i need to find an ipk to install mgcamd the one in the zgemma tools section doesn't work does anyone have mgcamd for vix4e2?

what is vix4e2?

can you not use the ipk in my barebones guide. Then it appears as softcams in plugins.

do you need help converting an newcamd file to cccam lol

it has the softcam feeds but the developer has removed most cams apart from cccam and oscam he says hes removed mgcamd due to it been an older cam and doesn't want loads of cams on there confusing the average user. Im running oscam but ill need the mgcamd ipk if i ever do a backup to me oscam is too confusing for the average user

---------- Post Merged at 04:38 PM ----------

most vm lines wont work with cccam just like my sky line did but my vm line wont

---------- Post Merged at 04:47 PM ----------

vix4e2 is similar to vix but run on someones server with ota updates removed plus it supports online flashing

looking back through some old threads, you were using this image last august. I am comfused that you had it working then and not now. Or is this the exact point of this thread. Now you have moved to cable you are trying to get it to work smoothly on that.

i didn't get that working im just looking through the thread lincsat set that up but i never could get it to flash.

The one for the H.2H is a brand new release only released today so im testing it till i break it or it just works I like the fact that ota updates have been removed so theirs no chance of anyone updating it.
plus i can do the channel numbers on this unlike later vix images and they wont work on atv

i had a quick read through that old thread, I was under the impression that particular vix build supported zgemmas so updates should be fine. I may be wrong.

No it's never supported online updates the developer doesn't like them but it does support image updates/Online Flashing.

They stopped supporting zgemmas in that thread that's why lincsat had to provide an alternative plugins feed.

There only currently supporting the H. Models

Back