Anyone having trouble with footie tonight?

Dancab

Hey ive seen about 5 mins of the arsenal game then it has gone blackout. I have reseted my mag box loads of times and router but still not working.

Anyone having issues?

Yes, exactly the same problem here. I managed to watch a little on bein sports and now that has gone black as well. Has yours come back ?

Nah has not came back, my provider been attacked again he did sort out problem a while back, now he saying you got buy vpn router to make it work again

I have been told something similar also. I will have to research vpn

Bein sports 11 is working with me again

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to be happening to more and more people now that they're getting blank screen during the EPL. Don't know if people are buying from resellers who are selling for providers that are being hit or if more and more providers are being blocked. Guess time will tell.

Seems to be happening to more and more people now that they're getting blank screen during the EPL. Don't know if people are buying from resellers who are selling for providers that are being hit or if more and more providers are being blocked. Guess time will tell.
It will always be the main supplier who gets blocked

I can never explain things right, that's what I meant!haha. Just wondering if more and more main suppliers are getting blocked or if it's only some suppliers with a lot of resellers and then more customers are having issues.

Will this be the case all season? I had all of my sports channels down tonight during the football then it came back on once it was finished. I have seen that games are being blocked this year.

Will this be the case all season? I had all of my sports channels down tonight during the football then it came back on once it was finished. I have seen that games are being blocked this year.
If you have a vpn then you will not be effected by the blackout, The isp's seemed to have changed the way they blocking it, they are now blocking whole servers not just the footie part.
I know at least 3 large providers were hit last night,its was half time in arsenal game when I saw the problems start.

as the days weeks and months progress you will see more "main suppliers" being effected, the way forward is to make sure you use a vpn,

Yes it's going be like it all time when football on tbh it will affect some but not others it could be a provider problem or it could be your Internet service provider blocking it its still early days on it all

Interesting this. The suggestion that a VPN is the remedy, whereas others are as insistant that the problem being crap providers!

There's a simple answer. Someone with a VPN try the line and if it's not perfect then, then it's a BS excuse being used by the supplier. Personally, I'm still to be convinced....having tried my aforementioned suggestion without success. It's funny how the same issues were present for the Lions games, and then all was good again until the football season started. 2+2= .....

I come down on the side of find a new supplier without promoting any particular one mine tells me not to use vpn and touch wood never had a problem. As to those who say it is only a matter of time, they may be correct but as a magbox + smart tv app user I am not spending out £100+ for a router then £60 per year vpn subscription just in case. So I say again test, test, TEST at weekends until you get a good one.
All this speculation over vpn and additional costs + 'its only a matter of time' is exactly what the likes of Sly want to encourage. The more doubt they can put in peoples minds that IPTV is not reliable and not going to last the more will return to being legit.

Last edited:
There's a simple answer. Someone with a VPN try the line and if it's not perfect then, then it's a BS excuse being used by the supplier. Personally, I'm still to be convinced....having tried my aforementioned suggestion without success. It's funny how the same issues were present for the Lions games, and then all was good again until the football season started. 2+2= .....
well I can tell you for a fact if you get a iptv blackout in the uk when football is on when no vpn is in use,switching to a vpn connection clears the blockage and no problem,
if it doesn't clear for you then either ur vpn is not set up properly to work with ur internet

Back