Anyone having trouble with footie tonight?

Nothing to do with blocks tonight as it’s champs league. If it’s not working great it’s either your provider or your setup.
Seriously mate I wouldn,t of thought so with my supplier. They have been rock solid for a long long time.

Champions League ‘should’ be fine. Therefore it has to be your provider.

Edit; I’m watching on the old fashioned Ccam without issue.
Yes me too. Plus on computer I have another game on. :)

Nobody is going to pm you with their supplier, you could be a copper for all they know.
Plus no one wants their supplier overloaded and giving everyone the details will do that.
Ask in the IPTV server request thread

Nobody is going to pm you with their supplier, you could be a copper for all they know.
Plus no one wants their supplier overloaded and giving everyone the details will do that.
Ask in the IPTV server request thread
Completely agree hopefully Wheelo dosnt catch on to that post sa he wrote on another thread any more people saying pm me supplier details was going to get a short ban

i have heard from an iptv provider that some isp`s are putting a block on when the football is being shown , is this correct as my friends iptv goes off during matches . or is his iptv provider pulling a fast one ? thanks

which isp are blocking and is it possible for the iptv provider to stop this with a vpn at their end ? or does the vpn have to be at the receiving end ? Thanks

Apparently they have just a court order for just EPL but I can't see any reason why the can't get an injunction to block everything ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

i have heard from an iptv provider that some isp`s are putting a block on when the football is being shown , is this correct as my friends iptv goes off during matches . or is his iptv provider pulling a fast one ? thanks
Isp never block channels. Isp blocks your streaming provider IP or port. That means if one channel doesn't work then none of them will work . If some channels are working and some channels are not working then issues in IPTV server

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Isp never block channels. Isp blocks your streaming provider IP or port. That means if one channel doesn't work then none of them will work . If some channels are working and some channels are not working then issues in IPTV server

Not necessarily true. Each stream has its own IP. All ip addresses have to be blocked to stop all channels. That's how mine operates anyway

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Not necessarily true. Each stream has its own IP. All ip addresses have to be blocked to stop all channels. That's how mine operates anyway

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Agree when footballs on a friend of mine his foot all gets blocked and non of the others do @patch there is major isp at present virgin sky bt talk talk plus net that's blocking

Agree when footballs on a friend of mine his foot all gets blocked and non of the others do @patch there is major isp at present virgin sky bt talk talk plus net that's blocking
No that's wrong. When you start channel. Just do netstat -an . You will only see your IPTV provider IP address the one specify in m3u file or your bounqut

why are they only blocking it when football is on , why dont they block it permanently , if they dont want you to watvh via iptv ?

Back