Anyone know if a USB splitter works on a zGemma H.2H?

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
Need one but was wondering if it would work at the back port because i need two usbs connected at the back one for adding an additional tuner and the other for swap manager etc...

Anyone know if a USB splitter would work and if yes then which one?

Thanks

Yes that's the one. No issues with just using that one. I've taken the piss as usual and run a cable from that, into the loft to a 6 way splitter and that is starting to pixellate on some weaker channels.
Don't know if you can get a booster for cable.

Yes that's the one. No issues with just using that one. I've taken the piss as usual and run a cable from that, into the loft to a 6 way splitter and that is starting to pixellate on some weaker channels.

lol why did you use a 6 way splitter?

I think you can get powered splitters that may help act as a booster I'm not sure if you can get a 6 way powered splitter bees would be your man for that.

Ps if you can't get one you could give some of your boxes away I wouldn't mind the os mega lol

As our Willo is like a collector of these boxes lol think he now has 6 or more diffrent ones lol for his house

so makes sense that hes using a six way splitter lol

8 actually lol

... her indoors thinks I'm Woosh's chief beta tester and he's supplying me with boxes lol

Last edited:
Back