anyone know of a decent satellite shop in northwest

that i can either go up and get a kryptview box or a blade box from and the satellite dish please

i need to get a set up done bored of starview ect taking the mick

Last edited:
make up your mind as kryptview is a cable box in sd or hd and blade is a sat box for dish or you may be checking both options;)

checking both options bud what i want is hd box one that doesnt freeze cable still freezes ,and the box is 250 ???

thats why i was thinking go satellite . am i wrong ? right??

Over at the cable side you have the Kyrptview HD box. I don't know much about this box and there seems to be little information about it at the moment.

Over on satellite, you have choices such as Blade Media and Open Box which both are great boxes. The Open Box is considerably cheaper, looking at around £50 - £60. Blade Media will go for around £140 - £150. (If I'm not wrong). You will have to subscribe to a card share provider but you'll be in the drivers seat as you can change card share providers at any time if your not happy.

thanks lads im just checking on prices i have a bundle of cash and just waiting on a decent supplier for these

anyone in north west recommended

ps i take it even with kryptview ,you can link that to a sat to get more channels to could you not ???

checking both options bud what i want is hd box one that doesnt freeze cable still freezes ,and the box is 250 ???

thats why i was thinking go satellite . am i wrong ? right??

I changed from kryptview A780 to a Blade 7000s,best thing i ever did! No freezing,picture is perfect,very happy. Well worth the small sub.

I also agree with maff, done the same and very happy to pay a sub
and be glitch free, HD is also spot on

Just got mine off the net no probs.

Back