Anyone know the network ID of KENT

If you don't want to help, or are having a sarcasm filled moment, then just pass over this, or any other thread.
There is no need for sarcasm, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
netid's for parts of Kent:
Gravesend-Kent TW 58700
Maidstone Kent TW 40976
Sittingbourn Kent TW 40976

I guess I have a low threshold for things, and this is why I'll never be a moderator of anything or normal in any way :grin:, no offence was meant by my earlier post, it was meant as humour but humour doesn't always come off in text as it's meant in speech.
to the OP: try different netid's and run a scan in autobouquetsmaker with each one until you find the channels for your area, once you've found the right netid, all channels should clear ok

If you know your posts are going to be deleted - don't post them!!!
I dont need the extra work or hassle.

Pablo, you started by being snide, and its not the first time, its happening regularly of late - please stop it. If you have genuine concerns about a member, or their posts, contact the mod team, or report a post. The only reason your remaining posts are here is that they contain some useful information.

Celtic, i will delete any posts i see fit, particularly posts abusive to ANY other member. You have the same recourse if you feel someone is being rude - report it to the mod team.
Also, you are more than welcome to report my deletions to the admin, send @HiTeck a message, he is the ultimate arbiter around here.

Now please keep this thread on track, but i think the disagreements may have scared off the original poster!

Last edited:
Back