1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by benijofar, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Weebluedevil

Weebluedevil Registered

Male
    Hi. Looking for a new provider for typically 3 to 6mnth sub. Uk tv and must allow use of a vpn

2. Paulfur

Paulfur Registered

looking for iptv sub-full uk and usa/canada for 3pm ppv etc,using enigma 2 thanks.

3. Light Brigade

Light Brigade Registered

Male
    Hi,

PLEASE ONLY EMAIL ME IF YOU SUPPLY CATCH UP TV ON MOST CHANNELS / UP TO DATE VOD

ALSO LOOKING FOR ITV CENTRAL NEWS

iptv service for more then one Mag Box

reply with prices and what you have to offer

thanks

4. Damo12345

Damo12345 Registered

I’d like a test also inbox me

5. Kingbindie

Kingbindie Registered

Looking for 24hr test for magbox, with vod, U.K. sport. Thx.

6. DD33

DD33 Registered

looking for iptv sub-full uk and usa/canada for 3pm ppv etc,using enigma 2 & fire TV thanks.

7. Zigza

Zigza Registered

Current sub about to expire.
    I need reliable, freeze and glitch free and with excellent customer service.
    Direct sellers only who have access to their own servers with EPG that is easy to navigate.
    All uk sports 3.pm kick offs etc...reliable IPTV subscription with updated VOD
    24hr test please for h2s box

8. Pasty82

Pasty82 Registered

Looking for a decent service on mag box, only interested in STB . Trial first if possible. Thanks

9. yorkydav

yorkydav Registered

Looking for a full sly package 3,6, or 12 month to use with Zgemma h5 and preferably a 24 or 48 free test to try before purchase, direct sellers only who have access to their own servers cheers​

10. digconnection7

digconnection7 Registered

Male
    Interested in full $ly package with the addition of the best HD sports channels worldwide. I also require regularly updated vod. Also, please only message me if you're well known on the forum, or if you have another way of proving your reliability. I'll be using my zgemma h2, so I will require an easy to use guide.

Thanks.

11. noelharrigan

noelharrigan Registered

Looking for a good IPTV service 48 hour trial requested. Would prefer more than one stream of all Sly Sports Channels

12. Kennyfcfan

Kennyfcfan Registered

Hi I'm after full UK sub with catch up prefabley available on perfect player based in the UK so UK service not really interested in 100,s of worldwide channels just uk TV with sport and ppv small service that prefabley source there own streams thanks
    Kenny

13. binamras

binamras Registered

Looking for a good quality IPTV sub for Smart TV and Android TV Box - need all channels including Indian channels, no re-seller pleae

14. harryc12

harryc12 Registered

Male
    Looking for IPTV for MAG box. All channels plus good VOD/24/7 channels needed. Would like a test.

15. Almighty Mick

Almighty Mick Registered

Male
    Looking for cheap 2 connection IPTV sub (not V reseller) Particularly UK, Ire and Sports channels. Need a short term trial to test.

16. neilm74

neilm74 Registered

Hiya after someone that deals with the smart stb app on firestick if anyone can help be much appreciate

17. mrspeaker89

mrspeaker89 Registered

Hello, looking for a test that offers sports only (or at least sport orientated). Not interested in thousands of useless channels or VOD. Using android device. Thanks!

18. nage91

nage91 Registered

Male
    Can anyone provide a reliable uk and international sports package? My android box is relatively old, it struggles to play hd so I'd like an sd only package instead. I already have access to movies and tv shows so that stuff isn't required.

19. masiveattack

masiveattack Registered

Hello, Looking for IPTV sub for Firestick using Xciptv app Must have Epl, ( stoke city ) ,ifollow, UK and Irish and all 3pm kick offs. Require a test

20. nacnud

nacnud Registered

Hi looking for a sub on Zgemma h2s with catchup and trial