Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'd like to test various providers on my android box, using stb emu. I'm mainly interested in sports (ppv and catchup). If you have any packages that are focused on this, that would be great. I'd also like the option of 1/3 month subscriptions. Thanks.

Hi.

Plesse P.M me for 1 year IPTV. good stable service with high recommendations on this website.

Must work on zgemma H2H and H2S devices

For all footy, movies , satellite channels.

Thanks

Hi, looking for iptv sub for Amazon firestick 4K. Cable sub packed in a while ago. I would like full virgin media/sky package, ppv, 3pm kick offs, vod movies/boxsets etc. Must have Celtic TV. Would like to trial first

Thanks in advance

Hi Guys
After iptv for my vu+ solo2 UK Channels I've never set up iptv on the box so might need some help :-)
Thank you

Can anybody recommend an IPTV supplier, who can supply a good solid feed?
Would want it to work with my SmartTV, using the MAC address.

Will need a trial,.

Thanks.

Looking for reliable established service. I will be using VPN and Android app On Shield. Want good vod.

Would like quality rather than quantity . Dint need 1000s of channels, just English for 3pm and movies.

Also like to record via apps that support it.

Good EPG essential.

Thanks

Looking for IPTV
Decent EPL with multiple streams
PPV
ifollow
Good EPG

No VPN needed

hi,
looking a new IPTV provider, I need VOD, sports, PPV, the full works. I require a VOD that is constantly updated, not one that lies dormant with no new listings. For a Mag 256 box. Will provide a mac address.
Please get in touch, i will be looking a trial at first.
please do not message me if you are new to this site and simply looking an easy sell, i try and test things many times before buying a big subscription.
Looking for someone with very reliable service.

Looking for a new multiroom IPTV sub. Current provider has been great but the service has become very unreliable lately.
I use full version of Smart STB into LG smart TV, and STB EMU through H96+ Pro Android box.
No VPN.
Need UK & US sports, more options the better, inc all the footy, NFL, MLB, college football and UFC.
US and Canada TV.
VOD movies and TV.
Must be reliable and smooth with quick, accessible communication.
4k a bonus.
Please drop me a pm.
Thanks.

Hi looking for VOD only subscription and maybe IPTV.. must have a large selection of content and updated regularly.. had initial contract off some but no replies or very late replies when support or questions asked. Trial needed before comttitng to a full subscription

Looking for iptv sub for smart iptv app. Require UK channels, 3pm kick offs and vod and ppv primarily. One that does not require a vpn. 24 hour test please. Thanks

Looking for test with the layout like UK tv as below no reseller and not running behind like some other IPTV providers

57F8FF45-1CC3-4A40-A05D-A1BFE854EC12.png

Last edited:
Require IPTV sub for VU+ Solo 2 & IPTV Smarters App on Firestick. Require UK & Irish channels and VOD. The sub mustn't need a VPN. Would like a free trial please.

Hi, Im looking for a supplier that doesn't require me to use a VPN. I am currently getting glitching on a right few channels, my service provider is Vodafone and my current supplier is blaming everything but his service.

I have a 30mb download speed which should be more than suffice. I would like a 24hr trial and if successful I am happy to take out a longterm service.
No VPN is a must and no glitching or jumping. Of course I know this can happen on the odd occasion.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back