ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE CCCAM PAY SERVER - Request only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a test line I could try for a skybox f5s. Looking for a reliable new line.
PM with details please :)
Thanks.

Hi. Im looking for a c or n line for my Dreambox 500s and my Amiko Alien. The line I have at the moment is not very reliable. Want a SKY UK line that also has the Irish channels. Thanks

Need a renewed sub for skybox f5. My current has stopped working, need a reliable connection with sports, boxnation and box office priorities. Want to get it sorted today. Pm me

Goodevening all, trying to watch the boxing tonight and i've had enougth of my current provider. Its $ every couple of minutes sometimes every minute, totally unwatchable.
If anybody would like to pm me a N for me to watch the fight tonight and test for 24 hours I would be greatful. I will test every line thats offered to me and go for the best one regardless of price.
My requirements are Boxnation, all PPV sports the full package really and has to be a N line. Thank you

Looking for a cline server, got on at the moment for £15 a year but it comes and goes as it wants.
Would prefer a test first to see how good first

PM Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back