ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE PAY SERVER - request only! - August 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guy looking for a nline sky uk with test.also could i have some info on how to use it. i am using open atv on zgemma..

i have filezille but i havnt a clue how to use it .

cheers guys

Hi, I am looking for a provider with adult channels for uk sky, I am yet to update the cline on my openbox v8s so i may need some basic instruction aswell if possible.

Thanks

Hi

I am looking for a stable n line provider for all Sky UK channels, movies / sports etc and also Irish TV like RTE etc. I am expecting my new box to arrive on Wednesday and want to know how much for 12 months please.

I will require at least a 72 hour test line as I have had a few bad experiences with previous providers. Many thanks and please PM me prices for 12 months

Meant to mention no spammers or self promoters. I need a genuine referral and would like a 72hr test please starting Thursday so I can see how it performs over the weekend

Hi

Looking for sky UK/Ireland (full package) ,setanta and bt sports, reliable and glitch free, C line Cccam.cfg file ideally for vu solo2 twin tuner, and multi room + 2 amikos.

test line would be great and prices.

thanks

Hi all,

I am looking for a UK n-line. I'm pretty new to this but I have been doing my research. I'm going to be getting an Zgemma 2S and would like just the sky channels. Looking for a good price for a stable line.
Many thanks

Hi

Looking for a stable, sly uk, cline. Keen to test before investing in 6 / 12 month deal

Running an Amiko Mini HD

Please PM next steps

Thanks

Hi
I have been reading up on this for some time now and decidedto give it a try.
I have ordered an Openbox V8S to test this out but intend toupgrade to the VU+ DUO2 if I’m happy. (I also have Family and Friends ready andwaiting to try this as soon as I am happy)
To get me started I am after a stable server, cline for SkyUK. If possible a test line would be appreciated.
Thanks

HI Everyone, Newbie here...help needed please.

Looking for sky UK/Ireland (full package) reliable and glitch free, C line ideally, and multi room (2) please.

48 hr test line would be great and prices.

thanks

Hi there,

I am looking for Sky UK, including Irish channels

Would like to have a 48 hour test line as I have had a few bad experiences with previous providers.

Many thanks and please PM me prices per month, 3 months 6months etc

Thanks

Hi

Looking for sky UK/Ireland (full package) ,setanta and bt sports, reliable and glitch free, C line Cccam.cfg file ideally for vu solo2 twin tuner, and multi room + 2 amikos.

test line would be great and prices.

thanks

Hello,

I need a nline for my VU+, looking for a supplier that has all UK channels and PPV events and must supply a reliable for football, please PM details

Thank you

Hi.

I am looking for a nline for Sky UK with Bt sport + Setanta, Meo or Zon Tv Cabo(NOS) with the sports channels like sporttv + benfica tv. Will need a 24hr test line. I am looking for something reliable that doesn't freeze.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back