Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - december 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliable n line required. Current place I buy from his gone awol even though lines still work.

No resellers. Cheers

Hi please can you pm me with the provider you chosed for your c line? I am also looking for a reliable c line. Thanks

Just purchased a vu + solo 2 and I'm looking for a nline UK provider - I would like the chance to test it and would also be looking to buy in 3 or 6 month blocks

no resellers please

I realise I'm yet another new member but I hope to get involved in the forum once I have a better understanding

please pm me - if you can help many thanks

Hi everyone Happy New Year can anyone recommend a good reliable Euro server that you can get pretty much all the packages with a motorised setup. A really good freeze free server if possible. Cheers Bonesy

Hi all happy 2016 about to buy a zgemma 2s box can anyone recommend a good reliable line to receive sky sports & BT sports channels Please 3 or 6 month subs pm me with info please. No resellers thanks all the best.

Hi, may someone provide me with a reliable N Line test as i am not sure if my provider has let me down. My intention is to purchase another subscription if i have been let down. Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Line no longer required. Problem sorted. Thanks to all those who responded

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I live in Dublin, Ireland and I want to get the best line. Below are my requirements

N Line
I will be getting a VU+ Duo 2 box within the next 2 weeks.
I Need Full Sky Package (Sky Sports, Movies, BT Pack)
I also need NBCSN and other sports that show all of the United games :)

Please PM the best servers that have all the channels I need and more :)

Hi.

I'm looking for a reliable cline/nline for SkyUK, all movies, don't need sports. No resellers. If you can help I'd be very grateful for a PM!

Thanks.

Looking for a c-line Sky UK with all channels, HD and box office/box nation subscriptions when available and all Sport channels such as BT Sport etc.

Currently have a line that provides everything but no box office events :(

Please pm me with details etc.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back