Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR SATELLITE ONLY

Rules for this thread -

• Post what you require, a UK line or Southern Ireland.
  • STATE IF NEEDING A C LINE OR N LINE.
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • If you have messaged the member click on the PM button under each post - Don't worry guests can't see this!
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

Hi all,

Looking for a reliable c line or n line for Southern Ireland.

Test line and PayPal payments preferred.

Thanks

Hello folks looking for a c line 24 hour test cheers

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Looking for an nline for sky,full package and ppv sports,pm with prices please and a test line is a must,would prefer veterns or vips thanks

Looking for reliable cline for UK Sky, PPV and all the usual. Prefer vets and vips please. Local card servers, no resellers thank you - 24\48hr test as well please - feel free to PM me.

Looking for a reliable c line for open box v8s in UK. 24 hr test line please.
Thank you

Last edited:
Hi,

i am am the proud owner of a new ZGEMMA h.2S box and I'm interested in uk (Sat) Subscription not really sure which is better/compatible with my box but really looking for something that's going to be reliable.

looking for an initial trial from someone with a little patience as I'm bound to ask some stupid questions until I get it all figured out!

thwnk you!

hi im after an cline for my openbox v8s for sky,full package and ppv sports,pm with prices, would prefer a 24hr test line first, veterns or vips preferable, also, option to pay by paypal.

thanks in advance

Hi, new to the forum as a result of buying a V8S box and needing some assistance. Looking for information and advice regarding 'proper' setup, and where to go for what's required.
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back