Anyone recommend a good satellite server - March/April

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i`m looking for a c line (i think). using a zgemma h2s with wooshbuild 5. a trial period would be nice. also instructions on how to install the line. thanks
ALL SORTED NOW THANKS FOR THE OFFERS

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for a reliable N or C line for my zgemma h2s. The one I got on eBay keeps freezing and I done trust eBay to buy another one. Any links? Cheers

Ok so maybe i want clear enough on my first post.
So i want a reliable glitch free n line provider with multiroom for zgemma2s box. Has to have reliable support to other than facebook. Responds promptly and answers honestly on email. Looking to buy today but would like trial aswell please.

Hi there, I
I have 2 x ZGemma 2S boxes at the same property and am looking for a reliable sub from a veteran of these forums.
Full S*y & 3pm box office etc
I have a current sub that is on and off like a brides nightie and driving me crazy.
Initially i want a test line and then will be wanting an ongoing sub if stable enough

Please pm me asap

hi,

i am looking for a couple of c/n lines 2x dual tuner boxes same house and 1x single tuner in another house

let me know

hi all buying a a zgemma h2s as i speak and will be needing a reliable c or n line for sky inc ppv and box office if poss trial would be nice
please pm with details
many thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back