Anyone recommend a good satellite server - March/April

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, im looking for reshare server ,n & c line -sly uk,
pm me with price /details and would prefer a 24hr test please.

Hi

I'm looking for a reliable line for my zgemma h2.s box, I'm currently running mgcamd_1.38r1

I'm not sure if I'm running a c line or an n line, not sure what the difference is to be honest, I just want a line that will work and not freeze every 2 mins for 15 secs

I want a reliable provider that offers a 24hr test line, as I don't want to get scammed again..

Thanks
Z

Hi,

Looking for a reliable line for a Zgemma H2S running Wooshbuild v5, i would prefer a N-LINE if possible but anything as long as its it reliable i am not fussed.

New to this so if a test offer is available before 12 month subscription that would be great,.

Thank you.

hi all im looking for c or n lines and would be looking to buy a few as current provider is starting to freeze a bit
i have a zgemma hs.s and in southern ireland

if you have a test line that would be great too

cheers

Hi, n line required for skybox f5s - 12months uk sky + ppview.

Main thing is stability and decent support when issues are encountered.

Test line would be appreciated.

Thanks

Zak

Hi chaps, I'm a bit new to all this, I bought my box fully set up and I'm guessing my subscription has run out, I have a Zgemma H2S box running Sucmnsee, sorry to be so hopeless.

Thanks in advance for any help

Chris

Been stalking the forums on and off for a while now, and wanting to replace my 12 month free gift (read: 3months of poor service)... I'm after a stable non glitchy Nline/Cline to use on my openbox v8s in the U.K. Must have PPV as well, PM me with any reputable recommendations

Hi,

I'm a new user. I need 2 UK lines for a ZGemma 2S but i'm not sure whether i need a C or N line, can someone help with this? PM with info please.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back