Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi anybody out their that can recommend a supplier for reliable mutliroom line for VM UK? With my Current supplier I was sharing 5 cards this has now dropped to 3 and become unstable with freezing on channels that have been rock solid in the past. I understand that VM are forcing users off the older boxes on to Tivo boxes that don't use cards so I know this is the beginning of the end for card sharing

Hi, My regular providers line has finished today and been getting slow increases in freezing so i'm looking for a very good alternative - factual,sports,movie channels are watched frequently so these channels must be very stable.

48 hour test preferred with a monthly, 3 monthly, 6 monthly, yearly option for purchasing with multi room.

newcamd.list / mgcamd protocol please. UK VM Please

If you can help, let me know via PM

Thanks in advance.

Hi all

I am looking for a reliable cable line provider, I will need the following

Mgcamd format
Virtually glitch free
3,6,12 month options

24-48hr test

Thanks

I'm looking for a 3 month Virmin server please for a Vu Solo SE box. At least a 24 hour test first please. Had problems with glitching on previous supplier so looking for an improvement. TIA.

Hi I'm looking for a 24 or 48hr text line for my zgemma h2h box virgin line want the best stable server no probs if anyone could recommend please I currently have n line using mgcamd
Cheers

Hi, I'm looking for a VM UK line that includes box office and sports with a test. My current line has started freezing every 30 seconds so looking an updated one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back