Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable-Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for VM line, will need a 24hr test. Let me know you're prices. Have a zgemma h2h...some instructions would be incredibly useful as I'm doing this for the first time. Thanks.

Looking to see latest prices and get a some trials. Need all PPV and as glitch free as possible.

Mgcamd 1.38r1

Needing a vermin line zgemma
Glitch free good rated supplier no fly by nights take the cash and run sellers.

Test line required first

question: can I have 1 line on 2 boxes upstairs/downstairs? or do I have to have 2 separate lines? both my boxes are zgemma both on cable vm westmidlands

Looking for VM line - stable and glitch free. 24hr test required first please. Looking ideally for a 6 month sub.

Requirements (read please and dont PM unless you can offer this so dont waste either of our time)

(initial test line wanted prior to 12 month service membership)

NO RESELLERS
- UK VM Nline
- Xtrend ET7500, Openvix 5.1.018, mgcam138,
- Will need x2 lines in total so multiple boxes running same spec
- Need ALL HD channels where available

someone who takes payment that is NOT friends and family but as a service (im happy to pay 10% extra to cover fees that go with service payment so you dont lose out)
Been with Vermin maybe 15+ years directly before switching to this type of service so if all goes well, I will be a long term customer and dont want to shift suppliers every year :)
Id rather pay for stable quality than cheap and cheerful with regular problems

Please PM me if you are able to provide the above with prices and we can discuss a test line once you PM me.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back