Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable- July/August/Setember 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for UK N line.

Please only contact if you own server - NO RESELLERS.

Looking for multiroom included in line, and preferably proof of reliability of server (uptime and NOK stats)

Hi,
Looking for a stable glitch free test line for vm cable h2h box.
May have issues with my current line and provider has disappeared.

Looking for UK N or C line. Please only contact if you own server - NO RESELLERS.

Looking for multiple boxes and preferably proof of reliability of server (uptime and NOK stats etc)

Would like a 24-48 hour test to see stability.

Thanks

looking for vm newcamd line UK, would like to test 24/48 current supplier has stopped selling and got to be reliable thanks

hello im looking for a a good vm line thats got the full channels and no glitches
no resellers and a 24 hour test please i paid for two this year one glitchy which im useing doing my nut in and the other which was perfect got cut off after three months saying cards got taken from them

looking for a vm N line test NOT from a cache server only from a server useing local cards ive found a decent one that is glitch free but expensive so keeping my options open for now

Looking for a line. Current provider line freezing. No resellers and must have back up line.
Test line req min 48 hours

Looking for a VM test line, no re-sellers, my guy has just gone without warning and wont respond to messages. Anyone whos bought one since and can recommend someone would be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back