Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable- July/August/Setember 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for UK VM - For Zgemma H7 stable server that offers a 48 hour trial.

No resellers please, only interested in doing business direct with server owner.

Looking for Ireland VM - For Zgemma H7 stable server that offers a 48 hour trial.

No resellers please, only interested in doing business direct with server owner.

Hi All
UK VM Line (N or Oscam) for 12 month sub with multi room incl. full Movies, Sports, Asian, Premier Sports, PPV, etc
Needing a 24hr test line

Another one goes rouge....Anyone offer a reliable VM Line. Hopefully lasts more than 6 months without pixelating, able to record and good quality

Hi

Looking for a reliable UK VM N Line - For Zgemma H7 stable server that offers a 48 hour trial.

Looking for a UK server that actually works without constant freezing. I have had a few servers off here the last year and they may work well to start off with but soon start to play up.
Please only reply if you own a server that actually does work on all channels.
No csp cache servers no resellers.

I want something that works this time if possible

Wanting 48 hour trial line - C line for south yorkshire region. Using H7C box

No re-sellers please only wanting to deal with server owners had my fair share of re-sellers with dodgy lines.

Hi, im looking for a VM UK, C line provider, my current line is unstable, will try 24 hr test if possible, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back