1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-April/May/June 2018

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by benijofar, Apr 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benijofar

benijofar Super Moderator Staff Member Forum Supporter

Male
    {Lazing Around
    Costa Blanca ...Spain
    FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
      • State if you require region specific servers
      • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
      • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
      • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
      • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
      • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
      • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
      • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
      • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
      • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
      • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
    I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
    TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    Richied4y and orig like this.
  2. dereka91

dereka91 Registered

Looking for a trial for MAG box, UK channels and decent VOD section.

Tried a server on here, to sign up and see the quality of the line was nothing like the test..

3. minesh

minesh Registered

Looking for a trial with sports movies docs kids Asian. Only uk channels

No adult, or video on demand.

Inbox me.

Need it for enigma2 box

4. far

far Registered

Looking for a trial with sports movies Asian. 3 o'clock games a must. Only UK channels and decent VOD section.

No adult.

Need it for enigma2 box (Zgemma H2s)

5. bazki

bazki Registered

Looking for a trial for Zgemma H2s with sport including 3pm kick off, movies, VOD and record if possible.

Also looking for full epg. ( I am based in Rep. of Ireland ).

6. JacobusH

JacobusH Registered

Male
    Looking for a trial for enigma2

7. yasa

yasa Registered

Looking for VOD server a very good one with subtitles for VLC

8. Aeromania

Aeromania Registered

Hi Im new here , Looking for Indian Channels .

9. VU+DUO

VU+DUO Registered

Looking for a reliable UK IPTV Sky / BT Sports provider: EPG for Channels, PPV, Sports (incl 3pm kick offs), Movies, VOD etc. No freezing. to use on enigma 2 box or stbemu. "No Resellers". Must have your own Private fast and reliable server.
    Cheers

oyibo and jonslong94 like this.
  10. meadow24

meadow24 Registered

Looking for sky iptv on enigma my supplier is a waste of time off more than on he say its always fine his end

b3rfc likes this.
  11. tonydim

tonydim Registered

looking for a test for siptv with 1 mnth sub , cheers

12. drewstar

drewstar Registered

Hi looking for recommendation for decent provider mainly after uk channels, sports, epl, VOD and PPV
    Best one for Mag256w1
    Many Thanks in advance

13. cpdc2007

cpdc2007 Forum Supporter

Male
    Hi, this is what I’m looking for. Due to the demise of my supplier,I need a full subscription to run on my Vu+ enigma 2 devices currently have 6, It needs to include the following:

• Full UK package
    • USA/Canada channels
    • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
    • All 3pm Kick Offs, I have PIA VPN
    • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
    • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
    • Catch-up tv
    • Must have good customer service
    • Direct supplier
    I have tested a few but everyone is welcome to contact me if you meet the above specs.
    Please PM with details.

oyibo and Jambodb like this.
  14. suttsy

suttsy Registered

Hi, looking for a trail to test on my 3 Vu+ E2 boxes
    No resellers, DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY with good communication & customer support, ideally supplier would communicate before the plugin/app is updated or when there's an issue, head is melted from wife complaining about server not connecting when I'm stuck in work.
    It needs to include the following:

• Full UK package
    • USA/Canada channels
    • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports, NBA Pass, etc)
    • All 3pm Kick Offs,
    • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
    Please PM with details.

oyibo likes this.
  15. Rocko

Rocko Registered

Male
    Hi

I'm looking for a IPTV Trial.
    With a view to getting a month subscription.

I'm using Smart IPTV on LG TV.

Can I get the M3U file for trial?

Thanks,
    John

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2018
  16. kankerotter

kankerotter Registered

Copied from poster above as I have similar requirements.

Use on a Smart IPTV app like Perfect Player or Smart IPTV or via VLC on PC.

No resellers, DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY with good communication & customer support

It needs to include the following:
    Full UK package
    • USA/Canada channels
    • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports, NBA Pass, etc)
    • All 3pm Kick Offs,
    • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated (not a dealbreaker)

17. jeff6464

jeff6464 Registered

Hi Loooking for a service with catch up. Test line please for mag box.
    Cheers

18. Taylerlee

Taylerlee Registered

Male
    {Retired
    Lancashire
    Hi
    Looking for a replacement for one of the 'Big Boys' who has become unreliable even with vpn.
    Would like a test to use on andoid box via Perfect Player. Ideally full Sport (inc 3pm & ppv) US/Canada a bonus as is Entertainment & VOD. Football is the No 1 Priority. Although I have vpn would prefer a service where it is not required hence if possible a Saturday trial. Not concerned about catchup or recording.

Would be looking initially for a 1 month sub, would go longer eventually.

19. martrobgray

martrobgray Registered

Hi I'd like a trial of uk iptv channels for the smart iptv app on LG smart tv (webOS)

20. HODGY23

HODGY23 Registered

Male
    Hi,

I’m new to IPTV. I would ideally like someone to help in the setting up process.

I have a Zgemma H2S, and would like a trail with a reliable provider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.