Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a iptv sub to use on an android box. After full sky HD sub with sport in HD Nd Vod. Thankyou

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi looking for trail iptv for full uk channels inc sports and 3pm kick offs for Zgemma h2h based in rep of ireland.

Looking for solid stable server for full uk and vod and loads of football us/CA arab channels trial a must and paypal monthly sub option no bank transfer

Any IPTV-SUB with epg,vod ,3pm kick off and multi-room , must be easy to use because its for a retired couple .

Hello, looking for Mag box test. Previous trials by some on here have been shockingly poor..

No VPN
Good quality UK channels
Decent VOD section
Fair pricing
Good customer service
I dont have paypal so another payment method is a must.
Inbox me please.

Hi,

I'm looking for iptv for my zgemma box. I don't care about uk channels at all, but I need as much possible US channels! European section will be nice bonus too

NEED to work with normal Epg (aniptvadder, Extreme, etc plugin)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I’m new to this and currently looking for a stable flowing iptv server to use with the xtream app on my Openbox v9s.

I would like access to all uk channels, us channels, 3pm kick offs, international sport, PPV, VOD (if possible).

I would prefer a direct supplier who will provide support or if you have advice on a good server to sign up to and use.

Please pm me, all help and advice appreciated and welcomed.

Many thanks
D

Copied from Suttsy

Looking for a trial to run on Perfect Player or smart IPTV.

No resellers, DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY with good communication & customer support, ideally supplier would communicate before the plugin/app is updated or when there's an issue.
It needs to include the following:

• Full UK package
  • Good selection of international channels including sports(bein, astrosports, NBA Pass, etc) & Indian Channels
  • All 3pm Kick Offs,
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • It needs to be able to accept credit card or Paypal (not paying as friends and family, I wouldn`t mind paying the extra 3%)
Please PM with details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Iptv using stream editor on enigma 2 box .
I’m sick of paying the big boys and getting let down .
Saturday night was a fine example

Hi, in UK and want recommendations for good IPTV supplier.

I need the whole caboodle really: Box, IPTV and preferably VPN so if anyone has good combo recommendations please do reply.

Cheers
R

Registered
Hi Folks
I am looking for recommendations for decent provider mainly after uk channels, football, VOD and PPV
Best one for Mag256w2
No resellers please
Many Thanks in advance

Hi looking for trail iptv with full hd uk channels inc sports and 3pm kick offs and plenty of USA channels for Zgemma h2h cable. If the test goes fine, will need one for sly aswell

thanks

Hi looking for iptv to use on smart iptv app with at least a 24hr trial with ifollow streams for championship football, thanks

Also looking for EFL Championship football. NOTHING ELSE. Please do NOT message me if you don't have the 3pm Championship games. I have no need for Premier League matches

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back