Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've copied some of below from a post on this thread as I have similar requirements.

DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY with good communication & customer support, ideally supplier would communicate before the plugin/app is updated or when there's an issue.
(PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE A RESELLER. I DON'T WANT TO OFFEND BY REFUSING YOUR OFFER.)

I am looking for a reliable IPTV service for MAGBOX 250. It needs to include the following:
  • Ireland based server
  • Full UK package
  • Including Ireland TV channels
  • USA channels
  • Sports Channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sports
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • A good selection of boxsets that's not mixed in with the movies (some servers have them in together and its a nightmare picking them out)
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • 7 day catchup
I will initially trial for 12/24hrs and then sign up for 1 month. After that if its a good service I will sign up long term. Please do not reply if you will charge me for a trial.

Please PM with details.

Thank you in advance, LadyT

Looking for reliable IPTV,Sport,Films,VOD for android box m3u.I may have previuosly
asked but in the wrong thread

Cheers

looking for Sub for MAGBOX 256 normal UK tv 3, o'clocks etc.
But I am in Spain with poor BB connection, around 10MB
Not fussy if only SD , need trial to see if ok berfore I purchase.

DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY no re sellers ,

Thanks

Hi,

Running Xtremetv/IPTV on Zgemma at the moment and working fine but my line supplier has gone AWOL as I'm trying to renew for a further 12 months, any advice or suppliers welcome, many thanks

Need reliable freeze free iptv SKY sub, kids, docs uk sports, sky bt in HD, Asian Indian channels Star Plus UK Zee TV UKm B4U uk etc in HD, PPV sports events boxing ufc etc .VOD bonus but not essential. For mag box, test required.

Looking for a good reliable service for zgemma i55. Must be either script to putty over or bouquet maker plugin. Ideally looking for 6 months sub.
Must offer WhatsApp or same type of after support

Uk all sly Inc sports and movies
USA channels sports and ent
3pms and ppv

Multi room for android use also

Prefer a trial or a month to start with

Would like to putty over if poss if not might be able to tweak over existing details with some assistance

Zgemma hs2

Hi guys,

After IPTV for my Formuler Z7+. Will need a free trial - preferably 48 hours with no buffering.

• Full UK package
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs, I have PIA VPN
  • Catch-up tv
  • Must have a good customer service
  • Direct supplier
  • No freezing
HD/UHD please.

Same here please,already have a supplier,now looking for a 2nd sub with working VOD
Formuler Z7+

Need an IPTV sub for zgemma H2S. Most important is GLITCH FREE/MINIMAL. EpG that can integrate into current boxes main EPG. Recording also. Channels must have movies,sports,kids, PpV boxing UFC etc. Thanks in advance

Looking For an IPTV line, Will require movies for UK and USA as well as sports for EPL for 3pm Kick off, preferably 1080p. Will be used on a fire TV using StbEmu also if anyone is offering a UHD line would be very interested

Last edited:
Copied and pasted below because it meets my requirements

DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY
with good communication & customer support, ideally supplier would communicate before the plugin/app is updated or when there's an issue.
(PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE A RESELLER. I DON'T WANT TO OFFEND BY REFUSING YOUR OFFER.)

I am looking for a reliable IPTV service (m3u) to use with VLC Player. It needs to include the following:
  • Ireland based server
  • Full UK package
  • Including Ireland TV channels
  • USA channels
  • Sports Channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sports
  • A good selection of boxsets that's not mixed in with the movies (some servers have them in together and its a nightmare picking them out)
  • 7 day catchup
I will initially trial for 12/24hrs and then sign up for 1 month. After that if its a good service I will sign up long term. Please do not reply if you will charge me for a trial.

Please PM with details.

Current supplier has become very unreliable. Looking for stable IPTV/VOD service. Running on Enigma 2. 12/24 test required. No resellers.

Hi, I'm looking a freeze free IPTV sub for sly and Irish channels with 3PM games if possible. PPV for boxing etc would be a bonus.
I've currently installed Xtream running on a Engima 2 Mutant HD1500 box.

hi looking for VOD only service for samsung smart tv with daily updates to movies and tv shows with a trial thanks

Hi guys looking for a new iptv server.

Will work on the stb emulator on my android box.

Needs to be a local server that has all uk sky package, indian, 3pm kick offs, pakistan channels, full bein sports and movie package.

I would like a large vod selection that is updated daily and i can make requests too.

The epg needs to be on all channels and a catchup service will be a bonus.

I try packages on a month by month basis and will look at tk vets, forum supporters and long standing members.

Providers will need to have a good support system for any issues.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back