Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've copied some of below from a post on this thread as I have similar requirements.

DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY with good communication & customer support, ideally supplier would communicate before the plugin/app is updated or when there's an issue.
(PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE A RESELLER. I DON'T WANT TO OFFEND BY REFUSING YOUR OFFER.)

I am looking for a reliable IPTV service for Zgemma H2H on Wooshbuild 7. It needs to include the following:
  • Ireland based server
  • Full UK Sky HD package
  • USA channels
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • A good selection of boxsets that's not mixed in with the movies (some servers have them in together and its a nightmare picking them out)
  • 7 day catchup
  • Recording
I will initially trial for 24hrs and then sign up for 1 month. After that if its a good service I will sign up long term. Please do not reply if you will charge me for a trial.

Please PM with details.

Hello, I currently live in Saudi and am using a Fire TV box using IPVanish with Smart IPTV. The package needs to include the following:

• Full UK package
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • Must have good customer service
  • Direct supplier
  • Price for VOD option but not a main requirement as I use Terrarium TV
I have tested a few but everyone is welcome to contact me if you meet the above specs.
Please PM with details.

Hi I'm looking for support for mag254

• Full UK package including all Asian
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport and Asian/ Bollywood
  • All 3pm Kick Offs,
  • Adult
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • EPG
Please PM with details I'm based in West Midlands area.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm looking for 2subs, one for my firestick which can be shared which my phone (only watching on one device at a time) and another for my enigma2 box.
Looking for full package/channels not really bothered about XXX channels but all others.

HI, IM AFTER A QUALITY IPTV SERVICE WHICH OFFERS SPORTS,FILMS,ENTERTAINMENT,PPV,3PM KICK OFF'S WITH CHANNELS FROM UK,IRE,USA/CAN & OTHERS.

IM USING ZGEMMA H2H AND WOULD ALSO LIKE TO HAVE AN UP TO DATE EPG.

DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY (no resellers) with good customer support

Vip Members or TK Vets only please.

Please PM with details.

Hi

I have a formuler z7 Android Box

Looking for a quality provider

- No resellers direct supplier only

- Asian Channels - All Sly channels - I am based in West Sussex

Pm me

Looking for quality provider, must be TK Vet, no resellers. Full Uk package needed with fully working EPG. US channels preferred with full sports and PPV. For MAg254 box. Trial needed first then will decide.......

Still looking, I've copied some of below from a post on this thread as I have similar requirements.

Vip Members or TK Vets only please.

DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY with good communication & customer support, ideally supplier would communicate before the plugin/app is updated or when there's an issue.
(PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE A RESELLER. I DON'T WANT TO OFFEND BY REFUSING YOUR OFFER.)

I am looking for a reliable IPTV service for Zgemma H2H on Wooshbuild 7. It needs to include the following:
  • Ireland based server
  • Full UK Sky HD package
  • Ability to record
  • USA channels
  • A good selection of boxsets that's not mixed in with the movies (some servers have them in together and its a nightmare picking them out)
  • 7 day catchup
I will initially trial for 24hrs and then sign up for 1 month. After that if its a good service I will sign up long term. Please do not reply if you will charge me for a trial.

Please PM with details.

Bought a subscription off here for 6 moths it lasted 3 so fairly annoyed

Looking for a new one to include sports entertainment and movies and vod movies

the box is a zgemma i55

I've copied some of below from a post on this thread as I have similar requirements.

I am looking for a reliable IPTV service for Apple TV IPTV APP. It needs to include the following:
  • Ireland based server
  • Full UK Sky HD package
  • USA channels

Please PM with details.

Looking for trial on android box (perfect player already installed). I am from UK so would like all UK channels plus US + foreign channels for football when PL starts again.

Also, I don’t want to be using a VPN for when PL starts again.

Servers must be capable and not overloaded as no freezing is a big requirement.

Any TK veterans recommendations would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back