Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in IPTV for uk must be in hd and have ppv, also work without need for vpn.

Required in playlist m3u format with at least 2/3 simultainious streams allowed.

A 48hr test is preferred

Looking for iptv. UK channels only including ppv. Not too fussed about all the other channels so long as I can watch the 3pm kick off.

Right now I'm using a firestick, so need something that works with kodi/pp or any other iptv app.

Would also be interested in hearing about anyone selling mag/zgemma boxes with ability to record.

Epg and no blocks during 3pm kick off please

I run a hub for Polish people in the UK, I look for a stable provider of IPTV and CCCam servers, I will be running TV on Enigma 2 box, mostly Zgemma.

Hi,
I’m looking for an IPTV service for a Zgemma H2s box. Preferably one that works on wooshbuild but definately one I can record on. PPV preferred.

Looking for a new supplier after over 12 months with a well known (which comes with issues) supplier.

All UK channels with PPV
Enigma2 Box pref Script inc EPG
Recording would be good (if available)
reliable streaming 24 hours a day
3PM kickoffs

cheers

Can anyone recommend a good reliable supplier please ? Minimum of EPL and Champions League footy. Would love to hear from anyone who's a current subscriber.

Thanks

Hi - Please read whole post before contacting me, especially what I am looking for! Thanks

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my zgemma h2s mainly but also on a few other devices , I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)
  • Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
  • Good support from staff
  • Xtream codes based, so I can edit bouquets, channel names etc through xtream editor
Please PM with details.

Hi everyone, looking for IPTV for perfect player tv app.
Mainly looking for reliable italian TV streams. And UK channels/sports etc.

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone I've got a Zgemma h2s with wooshbuild v7. I'm trying to get a test line to try out iptv & sly channels with internaional. I'm not very good with the technical side so any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Hi there,

Sorry if I don't supply enough info needed. First time on the forum.

I have an android box and can install an IPTV app, I have perfect player also.

I'd be looking ideally for the following:

• Full Sports
  • UK normal sky channels
  • Catch up TV
  • EPG guide
  • VOD would be great also.
PM me if you have something along the lines above,
Thanks,. Mícheál

Last edited by a moderator:
Trial and full sub prices please
  • For zgemma 2s with IPAB and a android device
  • Full EPG
  • Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Setup info for the devices listed.
  • Full channel list
  • Support page
Thanks

Im looking for a iptv server for full uk with epg for a zgemma 2s without freezing and buffering issues. Test line must be available for trial first.
Thanks

Hi,

I’m looking for iptv for a mag 256 box

48 hour test required

Full uk channels
International channels with 3pm kos
Ppvs
Decent vod
EPG and on demand

No freezing!!

Cheers

Hi,

Looking for a sub for a MAG box as current sub is blocked during the football.

Decent VOD and sports required also 24 HR test.

Thanks.

Hi. Looking for an IPTV sub.

There are a few things that I am after so please ONLY MESSAGE IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ME WITH:

The ability to watch on a browser.
A large array of VOD
All football without the need for VPN etc

I am running an enigma 2 and would appreciate a trial for 24 hours.

Thanks in advance . . .

Looking for IPTV - needs to work on Zgemma H2s running wooshbuild 7.
24 hour test needed
EPG - must
Multiroom as I have 2 boxes
All UK channels (sports, movies, kids, etc), inc 3pm kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back