Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have a zgemm i55
I'd like a trial for it please I'm new to the box so would need help setting it up please

Would like uk channels
Epg please
Ppv
Vod aswel if that's possible

Thank you

morning guys,

looking for ip sub, must have multi room and have all the sports along with MOD section running STB Emu Cheers in advance

john

I am also looking for a reliable IPTV line to watch EPL games and for general tv. My existing provider has started self blocking EPL games. Can anyone recommend a currently reliable IPTV line for Perfect Player that I could consider ? Please Pm me details.

Hi I’m looking for reliable iptv sub provider, with uk, sports and Asian channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for an IPTV server with all UK channels with EPG and world sports channels for a zgemma h2s with a 24 hour test

Hi,

Can anybody recommend me a good IPTV server for my Amazon Fire Stick?
  • UK Channels (including Asian) with EPG
  • PPV
  • 3PM football
  • No freezing
  • On Demand
  • No VPN

Looking for a 24 hour trial first then before a longer subscription.
Thanks.

Hi,

Can anybody recommend me a good IPTV server for my Zgemma H2S?
  • UK Channels with EPG
  • PPV
  • 3PM football
  • No freezing
  • On Demand
  • No VPN
  • Bouquetts

Looking for a 24 hour trial first then before a longer subscription such as a month then 6 months...

Im seriously looking for the best install type also.. whether thats xtreme or script.

Bad experience with Freezing with last provider.. dont wanna be changing the football channel every 5 mins! Prefer a server owner and not a reseller.

Hi - Please read whole post before contacting me, especially what I am looking for! Thanks

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my zgemma h2s mainly but also on a few other devices , I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)

• Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
  • Good support from staff
  • Xtream codes based, gso I can edit bouquets, channel names etc through xtream editor
Please PM with details.

Hi,
i have an miraclebox mini running openvix, looking for a setup to watch sky f1 HD. Never setup IPTV before so any advice would be brill.

thx
P

Morning guys. Looking for a provider for smart iptv on my samsung.

• Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
  • Good support from staff

Thanks

Looking for an iptv service to run on smart iptv tv app and laptop (kodi).

Full uk package (sports/movies/kids)
VOD
3pm kick offs

Hi, I’m looking to try Iptv.

Would need uk sports channels and I hope to use the either the Iptv app on my TV or cast it to the TV from an iPad app.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back