Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-July/August/September 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a direct supplier for all channels including 3pm and a large selection of VOD movies and tv box sets
With trial
For Apple TV

Hello I am looking for a IPTV provider and I am looking for the following:
  • Direct supplier not a reseller
  • All UK HD/FHD Channels - including all football including 3pm KO's. All sports including UFC and box office/PPV channels, movies and entertainment
  • UK/Worldwide channel packages preferable
  • Regularly updated on demand service Movies/Boxsets/Sport
  • Catch up TV
  • For use on engima2 box
  • PayPal payment
  • Good customer services preferably with a customer/account portal
I'd like to test the service first before committing and I'll be happy to pay a fair price for a good service.

Hi

I have tried 4 IPTV providers all of which have different channels some have certain VOD movies and others dont. I am looking for an IPTV provider that will have all UK, USA and other channels as well as a full VOD list.

Hello I am looking for a IPTV for MAG322 And I am looking for the following:

• Direct supplier not a reseller
  • All UK HD/FHD Channels - including all football including 3pm KO's. All sports including UFC and box office/PPV channels, movies and entertainment
  • UK/INDIAN channel packages preferable
  • MAG322
  • PayPal payment
  • Good customer services preferably with a customer/account portal
I'd like to test the service first before committing and I'll be happy to pay a fair price for a good service. Please quote your best prices for 1 year while contacting me.

Hi I'm in the USA and would like a reliable IPTV service that ideally would offer locals(no biggie) but won't freeze so much and is rock solid.

hi guys my current one month has expired so looking for a new provider for one month to trial.

i will use stb emulator on my andrpid box.

i require the full uk sky package with a focus on the indian uk sky channels. 3pm kick offs and full sports andovies package is needed.

support is essential either via email watsapp discord band or telegram. i dont have a vpn and have virgin fibre 50 hard wired into my box.

A large vod selection is must have that accepts requests.

thanks guys and yes i do test alot to find a good supplier.

cheers

Hi,

I have Sky Sports and Sky Movies already (paid), but would like 3pm Kick offs (for Prem and Championship ideally), BT Sport and other PPV streams (boxing), and maybe some American TV/Movie channels that we don't get in the UK. Anyone have any recommendations? Internet speeds aren't great for me so HD isn't vital at all. This is for the Samsung smart TV iPTV App.

Cheers

just flashed a box for a mate, he is wanting to run iptv on a zgemma using xtream editor plug in, looking for test, then a monthly deal only, no 6 or 12 months, just the one, then after that its up to him, i will pass the details on along with the box and he can carry on the sub.

Hi There,

looking for test sub 48 hours - week ideally..will be using Smart IPTV, Firestick, looking for sports HD, 3pm, Movies, etc, thanks in advance.

Looking for a plex server please. Must be compatible with e2 devices, so dreamplex would be great.
Would want a trial before I buy to make sure it all works as it should.
Should have latest releases, kids etc etc on there and be regularly updated.
Cheers

Looking for sub with globe streams, no epl block, uk orientated and a reasonable price and catchup on uk channels, uk entertainment fhd channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back