Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an IPTV service to be used across multiple devices (one at a time of course).
Just been ditched by a major supplier!
Many thanks ;)

Hi looking for good stable iptv supplier for use on my smart iptv, need all English sly channels and all epl football plus vod if possible. Thanks

Hi
Looking for 2 x IPTV subs, one a zgemma 2S plus another Zgemma at a different address.
after uk channels, football 3pm kick offs
Monthly subs and a test line
cheers

I'm also looking for a IPTV test, i will be using it on kodi, vu duo2, android box ect, one at a time of course, cheers.

Hi, looking for a good quality IPTV provider for Zgemma H2S. Looking for all UK channels - PPV and movies is a bonus.

Thanks

Looking for an IPTV provider, with the following requirements:
- All UK channels, inc movies Sports, USA and Asian.
- 7-14 day catchup of channels.
- Quality must be highest available FHD/HD for any given channel.
- 7 day epg of all channels.
- Ability to schedule record one channel and watch another.
- multi room option.
- should be able to run on multiple devices, eg Enigma2 (integrated in to bouquets, not only via plugins), android, mag, firestick, etc.

Looking for an IPTV provider, with the following requirements:
- All UK channels, inc movies Sports, USA and Asian.
- 7-14 day catchup of channels.
- Quality must be highest available FHD/HD for any given channel.
- 7 day epg of all channels.
- Ability to schedule record one channel and watch another.
- multi room option.
- should be able to run on multiple devices, eg Enigma2 (integrated in to bouquets, not only via plugins), android, mag, firestick, etc.
Don't want much then..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Looking for a 24hr trial first...present supplier appears to be having issues and looking for a possible new host....MAG254 box and looking full Sports and Movies, with working EPG a must. VOD and US stations would be a bonus.

Same here looking for a reliable iptv server my recent Supplier has gone a bit glitchy lately, also looking for the chance to resell with control panel running on zgemma h2s thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back