Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Looking for a quality service with all channels
Had a few IPTV trials, but looking for a stable service but most important it has to have "Catchup Service" please only link me if you do catchup. Thanks

Hi all I'm messing about with my zgemma box and I'm looking for an IPTV sub with EPG and maybe vod also able to record..

The other problem is I don't know how to set it up as I've only just had it... I had a mag 254 before

Cheers

All the replies are great but really looking for IPTV with catch up

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys, just got myself a cheap android tv, I just installed IPTV Pro on it and it's asking for a M3U or XSPF either a url or a file, can anyone give me a free test for a few days please as I have never had this IPTV for myself, but I did just help a friend get it last week.
I am pref looking for English channels only, all the discovery and maybe the F1 channels, I don't care about any sport if it does not have an engine, thanks

Looking for IPTV supplier with full support for enigma2 openvix using e2m3u bouquet maker with full epg and picon support.

Also must have full support for Kodi with epg data import via url. Xtreameditor would be preferred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, looking for a trial for mxq box of all UK channels including sports and 3pm kick offs if possible

Thanks

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone could point me towards a full package trial of IPTV for LG Smart TV?

Thanks in advance
GeeTee

Looking for a trial of IPTV for LG SMART TV preferably full package and quick connection.

GeeTee

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for an iptv test for use on an enigma2 box, and possibly also firestick/smart tv app in the future. Not bothered by sport, just want entertainment, movies, kids and documentary/discovery channels. Thanks.

looking for enigma 2 full sky package, epg and bouquets. Current provider freezes often. Would like a free trial is possible.

Hi iptv providers - I have a minim8s android box, also a zgemma 2s looking for a reliable iptv provider who offers a free trial or a months paid trial for these boxes - grateful for any pointers on decent providers - many thanks

Looking for a full package with vod. Going to be used on LG smart tv and iPhone if possible. Would like a trial please, thanks.

6m sub. Mag 250 box. Want all 3pm kick offs. box office. movies/tv shows. Dont want any issues with blocking when it comes to EPL

Looking for all uk channels including Ppv and 3pm + US + Polish
Multiple devices, tablet and fire stick with perfect player and zgemma 2S

hi all am looking at renewing my sub, whats on offer am using android box with perfect player,, i need uk movies etc,, NO sports, i would like to change the app to the one that looks like a mag menu, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back