Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all....looking for an iptv test for zgemma hs2 box so I can watch strictly!!! Just kidding... my soon to expire package had all uk channels including sports, movies 3pm matches, PPV and also loads of USA channels especially sports and EPG... any help will be appreciated

I need a sub for UK, 3pm footy and Greek channels only for enigma 2 via script if you don’t have both please do not PM me.

Much Appreciated.

looking for a test line for mag 254 with the catch up service,with sports and 3pm's & ppv,with good vod and adult also recording option enabled, all uk channels, movies sports etc

Hi,

Looking for an IPTV service to use with Kodi, preferably with an EPG. Want to be able to watch UK Sly and BeeTee Entertainment, Movies, Sport, and PPV, and also the Saturday 3pm football too. Not bothered about VOD. 24 hour test would be useful.

Looking for 12 month IPTV sub to run alongside my current N line
Zgemma H2H running Openvix
Full EPG if possible
All the usual Sly channels , BT sport , PPV , VOD
Test line

Thanks

looking for a test line for mag 254 with the catch up service,with sports and 3pm's & ppv,with good vod and adult also recording option enabled, all uk channels, movies sports etc
I’m also looking for a subscription with 3pms and recording option enabled! Any advice would be appreciated

Hi, looking for a tester for an iptv package. I’ve got a Zgemma h2s box with wooshbuild 5 on it. Just FTA channels as all others gone dark. Looking for full uk package as before. Would like the setup to be the same if possible, being able to record and program list etc. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Hi I’m looking to restore channels or add IPTV to my current ZGemma box. Had Sly till channels went dark yesterday. Followed threads to this page. Full channels would be great. Any advice much appreciated.
Thanks

Hi Guys
I'm after a good stable server for all UK channels plus playlist and epg, I have a Nvidia shield using the perfect player app. Please pm me if you can help

Current sub coming to an end.

Looking for a quality supplier and happy to pay a premium for a good provider rather than a cheap as chips one who has tens of thousands of customers and can’t look after them as have had a poor experience of late with tickets not being acknowledged and in some cases lies being told.

With current provider I can watch via zgemma h2s using iPab build as well as via Kodi using their own add-on and the GSE app.

Full suite of Sly channels including PPV, Box Office, all sports. Also would like VOD. Also would like record functionality.

Also I get Irish, US and international channels but they aren’t critical.

Thank you.

All I want is sport on zgemma h2s
At the moment with my supplier everything works fine until the weekend - I put the sport on and if a big game all sly sport seem to crash.
Fed up

Help

Hi... looking for a 3-6 month sub, ideally a combo cable nline and iptv (just the footy really!). Have an E2 box, and would like good epg. No need for VOD or thousands of channels. Happy with UK and the 3pm's.

Needs to work behind a VPN and also take bitcoin as payment.

Thanks!

Hi, looking for an IPTV sub to install on my Zgemma h2h must have decent sports including NFL. Want a 24 hour test line first with instructions on how to install. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back