Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
My previous subscription has now expired, so I'm looking for UK iptv which includes UK asian channels and 3pm kick off for zgemma h2.s with full EPG and ability to record iptv channels, VOD would be great and multiroom would be required. Also need to be incorporated into an e2 image such as WB7.

Looking for VOD (films & box sets) service.
IPTV also if included but not a must. Require test first - paypal Goods only.
Running Roku 3 with Plex Classic

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

- Zgemma H.2b flashed with ipab.
- 24hr test line required
- easy to set up and no freeze
- 3pm kick offs, All channels, especially Pak/Ind channels.

I'm looking for an IPTV UK sub including sports & movies for zgemma H2.S with fully editable EPG and ability to record please. Test account would be good so I can try before buy.

Hi

Im looking for movies catchup boxsets

I will like to use service on plex on my kodi box..

I need a quality service that i can request shows and movies ans they be added quite quickly.

Not interested in live tv or sport..just vod and catchup..

Also plex via username rather than pin would be useful with twitter and fb support..

Thanks

Thanks

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Interested in IPTV with full EPG for UK and USA channels including Live Sports, 3pm kick offs, PPV Events and VOD for an LG Smart TV. Need a decent trial and PayPal facility. Thank you

Hi I'm running on android devise I'm looking to get iptv on it I need it to be freeze and glitch free also a dedicated line server. Im looking for a free trial to see how it runs many thanks.

Looking for an IPTV provider, with the following requirements:
- All UK and USA channels.
- Nigerian channels
- 7-14 day catchup of channels.
- Quality must be highest available FHD/HD for any given channel.
- 7 day epg of all channels.
- should be able to run on Enigma2 by using xtream plugin (integrated in to bouquets, not only via plugins) and Nvidia shield android
- support response times should be relatively quick.
- maintain thing the server should be reliable.

-state it whether you are reseller or server owner

Please only contact me if you meet this requirements, thanks for you support.

Hi I'm looking for an iptv sub for an lg smart tv using smart iptv please.All or as many as possible channels have to be in sd as i am only running 7mbps.I am wanting it for 3pm kick-offs and all sports channels has got to be used with no vpn as i can't use 1 because i hear it cuts the internet speed thank you.

I'm looking for an IPTV UK sub including sports & movies for zgemma H2.S with fully editable EPG and ability to record (most important). Test account to try first please

Hi.
I'm still after some IPTV test lines for a Zgemma Star H.S. It must have all/most the Sly channels including the International channels (only reply if you have this). 3pm KO, PPV, VOD (not that important) EPG if available, All sports and movies must be in HD/FHD... and must be straight forward to set up, i.e putty or filezilla. The line must not require VPN on my end and it must be lag free.
Payment must be accepted by Paypal goods and services.
Thanks.

On the lookout again for a Provider that doesn’t require a vpn, in bouquets with epg fo an e2 box, most sly channels and us channels please
Multiple pricing options please

hi, i am looking for a good iptv provider , i am looking for a test first, i have had a few tests which freeze, so if anyone has a good 1 can they message me please

Hi Im Looking for IPTV sub for all UK (ALL Sports / Movies / Asian Channels and India channels (Panjabi / HIndi) for MAg 256 Box
Thanks

Urgently need a good IPTV sub for Firestick All the usual terrestrial and sports required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for test of IPTV for Enigma2 must have EPG and Sport, the more channels the better and as long a trial as possible?

Main thing is it must not be flawless-iptv :-)

Hi, looking for a reliable IPTV sub for sports, sly sports, BeaTea and 3pm kick offs. Also a vod sub for box sets and films that gets regular updates

Using smart iptv app on LG tv, and have plex for vod.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back