Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a VM sub to include 3PM kick offs and VOD, in fact the a whole singing and dancing solution. Initially for LG SMart TV until MAG box arrives. Time shift and recording also a must.

Would like to trial before buying as been stung in the past

Thanks

Hi.. Looking for a solid iptv provider to use on a mag. Preferably if possible VPN for Saturday matches.. Mostly English channels with no adult content included. trial preferred before commitment,
Thankyou.

Looking for reliable iptv service that doesn't go off every time football is on I don't watch football anyway . Only need missing sky channels not interested in thousands of channels. Epg must work. Test required for enigma 2 receiver with view to get multiroom if totally satisfied with service. If you have only been on the forum a matter of weeks please don't bother. If you can fulfil the above requirements feel free to contact

Hi guys, need to trial smart iptv obviously uk channels and need euro channels as well. Lost contact with the guy I had so looking for someone reliable. Thanks in advance.

Looking for Iptv with vod, 3pm kick offs full epg. Zgemma h2.s, Will pay via paypal but not friends and family. fed up of being ripped off. looking for 3 months freeze free, 48hr test. only contact if you areb 100% RELIABLE. Somepne who answers their emails. So please DON'T contact if you can't offer the right service

Hi people looking for a reliable iptv server all channels inc adult for zgemma h2s. 24 hour test would be nice too thanks. With good customer service quick to respond to emails

Looking to test some IPTV with the potential of buying maybe 3 months at a time.

I need something that works on a zGemma H2S, UK sky channels including sports etc. I don't want a reseller I want someone who knows what they're doing.

Ideally needs to have epg support too.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

IPTV 24h test wanted guys.

Looking for script for E2 box ( Formuler 1) with full epg and full uk usa channels.

cheers

Last edited:
Looking for 24hr test line for Kodi's IPTV Simple Client and working EPG. Kodi runs on Libreelec with zomboided VPN plugin which runs at boot time. I need VPN running at my end due to ISP throttling. Looking for all channels without Adult (No pron). After testing, would be looking at an additional line for my girlfriends Kodi setup, also running VPN. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back