Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for c line for whats left on uk and full multisat euro, i run oscam on zgemma 2s. thank you.

I'm looking for a new N line for a Zgamma. Then contact I was using as seemed to fallen off the face of the earth and not responding to my emails..
I know a lot of channels missing but after sports channels mainly . Please can anyone help. I really don't want to go to the dark side and subscribe to the main companies.:(y):

I'm looking for a new N line for a Zgamma H5.2s. The contact I was using as seemed to fallen off the face of the earth and not responding to my emails..
I know a lot of the channels missing but I am just after sports channels mainly . Please can anyone help. I really don't want to go to the dark side and subscribe to the main companies.:(y):

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a n line for what’s left on uk sports etc (bt sports) for zgemma h2s my last supplier has been glitch free for the last 12 months but he’s giving up, I’m looking for something similar! A long trail is expected so I can gauge the line over the next few days (busy period)

please send me a line for a zgemma box
n:\ line

can I have a test line for a zgemma box please

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for test Cline for southern Ireland pm me with prices and what channels are still clearing.
If all ok I will pay for it after test

Getting my new mag box 322 iptv tomorrow, any reliable lines out there? I’m after full s.. full sports Ppv 3pm kick offs thanks in advance.

Hello,

I'm looking for a nline for my old slybox to get whats left/availiable. I would really appreciate a test line beforhand if possible.
Thank you

hi there - looking for a euro line that includes sly uk (not essential)
n preferred but ok with c, using a vu solo2.
minimum 24 hour test required to see what clears then if happy would be willing to pay for a week/month sub to test properly.

n line 24hrs test required, using solo2 , would like to be able to test line on oscam and mgcamd , channels to include premier sports, min 3month contract after sucessfull trial

I'm looking for a sky line for the remaining sky channels and BTSports, eir sports 1 etc.

Currently (like a lot of others) I have a lot of glitching on channels and a lot of recently dark channels. Especially on the +1's.

Need a server without this constant glitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back