Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - April Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, There, I'm looking for a Reliable n line from reliable seller please, 12 month with test line , for sky on mini solo x. Thanks.

Hi, looking for a reliable n line for hs2 box, ideally in the Manchester area, any info, details would be most appreciated, thanks

Hi I just set up my Zgemma h2s and I am looking for a good line. I am in Republic of Ireland. Would like to use Paypal. Test required

Hi looking for a reliable uk n line please as my last has expired.

many thanks jjon98

Last edited:
Looking for a good quality freeze free 24 hour satellite test line starting today please. Please PM with package details and prices.

Thanks

hi all, i need a line please and would like to know the prices for 6/12 months please. i have a blade bm5000s box and just wondered if i could have a test and prices please for full package.
cheers in advance.

---------- Post Merged at 07:12 PM ----------

thanks for the replys its much appreciated.

All sorted now thx every one :willy nilly:

Hi guys looking for a good quality full sky nline for openbox v8s in uk as been let down once again the day after paying for my second month
I req a quality multi nline that I can enter manually into mgcamd a test line is a must and pay monthly untill satisfied that the line is good quality and the cost of the line please
Vets please and no resellers thanks in advance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back