Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
have zgemma h2s. looking for Nline for whatever sly channels left. has to be stable no glitching like my previous provider. cheers

Looking for a solid Sky server for remaining channels, I'm using mgcamd and looking for N line

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hi there guys
im looking for clines for the uk channels and asian channels.. mainly watch the asian channels so good strong CLINES are needed. looking for reliability as my current sub has dissapeared on me :(
drop me an email or pm if you can help

Looking for nline/s (running via oscam so at least 2 lines) for remaining available chanels including Eirsport/Premier, current provider done at end of march , looking for trial during this week then min of 6months, Thanks

Hi have a couple of zgemma boxes running Oscam.
Looking for Nline for whatever "Sly" channels are left.
Must be stable lines with no glitching.
PM with details please.

Thanks for looking

After a sat uk line for what is still left.

I have an option that I have tested and happy to go with for a single line but I really want multiroom. I have 2 ZGemma on the network and ideally want a single line that will work on both. (So same image can be used without messing about). That’s what my old provider did.

So please ONLY PM me if you have a multiroom option and I can test that for 24 hours. Please send the pricing for 6 and 12 months.

Thanks
Rich

yes thanks mate i already done what you suggest, seems theres no providers on techkings doing euro subs, only sky uk and cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back