Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a test due to having a few issues with current iine, my box is amiko a4 combo and only has oscam avialable for it

Hi. Looking for a uk line for what is left on sly. Mainly for bt sports for the ufc. Current line has expired and renewal is not n option. 24/48 hr test required. Inbox me with details/prices. Thanks.

Looking for stable N-line. Initially weekend test over tonight. Will pay small fee.
Current supplier has been totally ignorant to all emails. Only buy the line for Boxnation. But i've not been able to view any fights without scrambling every 2 minutes for between 10 and 20 seconds each time.

Hi,

C-line required for remaining sly satellite channels, for an ex-pat in France. Poor internet, so no IPTV please.

Please quote for a short test period, and if it gets a green light from the Mrs I'll go for a 1 year sub.

Remaining channels 12 months Sly UK N line needed.
Using Mgcamd
Reliable and glitch free and multi room if possible
24hr/48hr Test line required thanks!

Inbox me please.

Hi I'm looking for 2 c lines for remaining uk channels including be tea sports and horse racing for zgemma h2s and Openbox v8 with a trial please

I'm looking for a new line for UK Satellite, preferably N-Line although I could try C-Lines now that they work on ARM receivers.
Please let me know prices and if you're happy to provide a test. Thanks guys.

Edit - Think I'll be sorted now. Thanks for the replies.

Last edited:
Hi, does anyone still do the N Line for the full UK package (well what is left of it anyway). If you could pm the cost and also confirm which channels it would let me get, i would be wanting to put it on two separate boxes in the same house.

Looking for N-line for UK Sly, need try before buy and guide of which channels are now available.

Had same guy for nearly 3 years till they all got shut down last year, I didn't know this was now available again.

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

Hi looking for an N line for what’s left on sly please send details of prices, test line will be required to try before I buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back