Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - June/ July/August !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for C or N line. Good quality and a trial first please to check my set up. Want BT Sport, Sky Sports, Movies and Box Office. Running on Zgemma H2S. Will require help to set up as well please. PM with details and prices. Based in England. Thanks.

Hi, looking for a reliable, stable, glitch free sky uk N Line for the remaining channels. Prices and a test would be ideal. Thanks in advance Zgemma H2S

Hi all, Im looking for a reliable c or N line for Zgemma h2S for the remaining sat channels. Not interested in IPTV. If you could provide a prices and a test line for a couple of days as well please.
Server operators only and no resellers please (Techkings VIP prefered). Thank you.

Im looking for a server for the remaining channels for just a few months. If anyone can help please message me. Not interested in iptv. I have a zgemma h2s

Hi all, Im looking for a reliable c or N line for VU+ Solo SE for the remaining sat channels. Not interested in IPTV. If you could provide a prices and a test line for a couple of days as well please.
Server operators only and no resellers please (Techkings VIP prefered). Thank you.

Satellite package at 1 month price and 12 month price. Also I want to know how much of the channels are back online? (If any at all?)

Hi all, Im looking for a reliable (free from freeze and glitch) N line for Zgemma h2S for the remaining sat channels. Not interested in IPTV as got Asloneed one for the open box v8 :) cheers

Hi, looking for a sly line, preferably a test at a decent price as only limited channels available.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back