Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - June/ July/August !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please could someone help with a sat euro line? I am going to attempt to move my sly dish on wednesday to see if I can get receive 19.2 channels. Also is it just a case of doing a blind scan to check once I have realigned the dish? Are there any bouquets I can install as I have previous used the autobouquet for the sly channels. Thanks in advance.

Please could someone help with a sat euro line? I am going to attempt to move my sly dish on wednesday to see if I can get receive 19.2 channels. Also is it just a case of doing a blind scan to check once I have realigned the dish? Are there any bouquets I can install as I have previous used the autobouquet for the sly channels. Thanks in advance.
Hi, you can only request a line here, post any other questions here - http://www.techkings.org/threads/19-2e.123163/page-6#post-729155

Looking for a good reliable glitch-free UK sat N Line for Zgemma H2S. 24 Hour Trial would be appreciated.

Also a link to 'how to' instructions would also be welcomed

Cheers!

Looking for Euro line, C/N I don't care, I got BTC or a accounts like sly go , virgin and others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back