Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - June/ July/August !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for a sly test line please Cline if possible as my seller says everything should be ok but I can't get discovery channels

looking for a sat server... maybe an iptv option, I appreciate most channels are now dead, but hopefully this is reflected in the price ;-)

Test would be good... n-line please

Most have stopped doing the Sly Lines now, and moving everyone over to the IPTV
This is purely down to Cost and running IPTV and Sly Server, makes no sense to have both costs...

Ok I am going to try a long shot and ask anyway even though it seems people are not getting any luck with replies at the moment.

I am aware of the dwindling channels with very few working at the moment but the few I watch still seem to be ok ... so with that said

After a Sly N line that will work on 2 boxes ( max 3 tuners in total ) , short term .. month or two at a time in case it all goes dark

If you can supply such a thing please message me

I am lookin for a c-line or n-line for euro sats, 1w, 13e, 19e, mainly, prefarably with a test first, much appreciated, thanks.

Morning... N-line just ran out on my Z-gemma! Looking for replacement. Am well aware of the current issues with some channels. Don't need any support, just a nice reliable server for 1 to 3 months - in case it all goes to rats**t... LOL. ASAP please, wanting to sort it all today if poss... Test line first, then sort the necessary this evening!! Thanks. Moz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back