Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - June/ July/August !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys looking for a new line, all uk sky including asian channels. Im usuing a f5s box if that makes a difference

Hi can i get a 24 hour test line, I've got a zgemma h.2s and I use mgcamd 1.38, newcamd.list. I need a CWS line. Thanks.

Hi,

Whats the difference between and C and N line?
Im in ROI and have a Zgemma. I just want something stable which will give me the irish, UK and ideally sky channels
Please PM me if you can advise.

Hi now the pikey seller has rightly been banned and safely put in the doghouse that is the "Rogue Member" section here, I am looking for a test line for mgcamd reliable service, and pricing (if possible including monthly / quarterly etc.) for the remaining sly channels. Cheers!

Hi I am want a 1 day trial on IPTV with a view of 12 month for using on zgemma h2h. Already have vm line, just want for the 3pm kick offs with the new season approaching.

Hi I am want a 1 day trial on IPTV with a view of 12 month for using on zgemma h2h. Already have vm line, just want for the 3pm kick offs with the new season approaching.

Wrong thread - this thread is for SATELLITE.

My provider bailed and is now only giving IPTV subs, annoyingly after renewed with him for a year. I'm not overly interested in sports or movies, so would be interested in whats left of the Sky entertainment, documentaries and kids channels. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi.

New here.

Had a zgemma box for a few months. Yesterday no sky channels work injury have black screen.

Can someone 2pm me with advise please?

Looking for a good quality Sly line on Zgemma h2s box for the remaining channels BT sports MUTV HD and discovery channels, my year has just finished and I cant contact the provider anymore his service was excellent so gutted,
Willing to pay monthly due to channels going off.

Would like to test first if possible please

Looking for a line for whats left on sly. South Ireland.. Last line server got ddos attacked and my provider has no interest in sorting it out. Thanks

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hey all,

Looking for line provider, not reseller, I am a reseller myself and my last provider shut down his server on Sunday, I still have people that use the satellite boxs for remaining sport channels documentaries and kids channels. Please PM me with details.

Cheers,
Zero <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back