Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - June/ July/August !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for a UK cable line for VM. A test line and pricing would be appreciated through DM. It would be a N line for a zgemma H2H and the area is Northern ireland.

Thanks.

Would appreciate availability of n-line for what's left in the UK. VU+ solo2. At renewal, my supplier has moved to IPTV ;(
Anyone supply twin connections for occasion use as record one and view another??

My last provider has bailed, been with him 3 years, so I'm looking for a line for what's left of Sly, Vu+duo mgcamd. 1.35a thanks

looking for a cline for my zgemma h2s box, looking for a 24 hours test and then probably only 3 months purchase at a time due to the channels dissapearing.

Looking for test n line UK for remaining channels. Like everyone else guy I got it off has disappeared off the face of the planet. In norn iron. Box is a zgemma 2s.

anyone got a line? persons i got 2 line off of have disappeared - lines were awful too. looking for lines for zgemma h2s boxes x 2. Also whats the best build at the moment for these boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back