Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - November and December Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR SATELLITE ONLY

Rules for this thread -

• Post what you require, a UK line or Southern Ireland.
  • STATE IF NEEDING A C LINE OR N LINE.
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • If you have messaged the member click on the PM button under each post - Don't worry guests can't see this!
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

Due to late nature of this thread, It will be for two months.

Just got my first zgemma h.2s box. It is running the latest wooshbuild. Looking for cline that has the full Sky UK channels and HD channels. Must be glitch free with anti freeze if poss. Would like to test for 24 hrs then purchase for 12 months. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got a zgemma h2s box. Whooshbuild with ipt player. Been running for around 3 months but looks like my line has gone. Please get in touch if you can offer a stable glitch free line that will keep working for 12 months. Thanks.

hi
looking for a C line (using cccam) to test for 24 hours for UK channels.
currently having issues with freezing on some channels and trying to see if it's a line issue or not

I am looking for a 24hr test N line for gemma star 2s. Currently having issues with freezing so if decent i will purchase for 12 month. Thanks

Hello! Currently running a Zgemma H2S, looking for a nice, stable UK N-Line. 24 hr test would be appreciated, 12 months purchase after that if all good. PM me, cheers!

Could someone please help us out, based in Republic of Ireland - have a skybox f5 - not sure if we need a cline or nline - may need help setting the system up, but have done it before, just a while ago.

Cheers

I have Zgemma star H2, looking for FULL Sky package including sky box office/bt sports. Ideally I'm looking for yearly if price is right, need to be sure the connection is right before committing. 24/48 test would be best. Looking for N line

*Also don't know if anyone offers this but option for sky movies box office would be considered but not a priority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back